APB Weston Welcomes your interest! You must currently meet all of the following to apply for membership:
Members must be a professional, executive or business owner
"Business Group" members join as a business, as opposed to an "Individual" Membership
- Business Group members may send representatives to APB events and meetings
- A Business Group member is entitled to one membership vote
Dues must be paid in full for the current year.
Here you'll find answers to questions you may have about joining the Association of Professional Businesswomen (APB). As you may already know from attending one of our meetings, your membership privileges earn you access to many business leaders. We formally invite you to join our group. We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming meeting. "Se Habla Espanol"
Why Should I Join APB?
- Capture ideas from other professional businesswomen.
- Timely meetings to exchange new strategies, conduct business with other professionals, and make new friends.
- Build life-time professional alliances.
What is APB:
APB is the Association of Professional Businesswomen in the Weston, Florida area. Founded in the fall of 2000, APB members are top executives dedicated to business excellence. APB members include CEOs, sales and marketing managers, business executives and entrepreneurs who contribute to the advancement of local business opportunities. We are a professional group of businesswomen who meet to share leading-edge strategies and conduct business with other members. Our objectives are:
- To provide and maintain a dependable referral base for members.
- To promote and encourage doing business among the membership.
- To encourage business growth, professional development, and friendship for businesswomen through the exchange of ideas and information.
- To facilitate the involvement of businesswomen in the Weston community.
DUES AND FEES:
Dues and fees are payable upon acceptance of membership and annually on the members's anniversary date. APB pays for itself many times over each year. The ideas you will pick up and the colleagues you will meet will help lead to increased revenue at your company. After applying...
--You may begin attending meetings right away. Your application will be reviewed at the next chapter board meeting, you will receive notification of final acceptance or a full and immediate refund.
WHEN AND WHERE DO WE MEET:
Our monthly luncheons are held the second Wednesday of each month from 11:30 to 1:00 pm, at the M. Cafe, located inside the Midtown Athletic Club - 2300 Royal Palm Blvd. | Weston, FL. 33326
RSVP via APB'sWebsite: (www.apbweston.com). Members $20.00, guests $25.00. Members are encouraged to bring guests who might be eligible for membership. We also schedule evening or weekend networking and social events. Once you join, you will receive regular announcements about all our meetings.